Tuesday, October 15, 2013

TTT = Top Ten Books I Was "Forced" To Read


Top Ten Books I Was "Forced" to Read

I think most of these books are gonna compile of school books. Not to say that this is a bad thing but I wasn't really forced to read anything outside of school.


1. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
Forced to read this for school. I'm so glad though cause I LOVE this book.

2. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
School again. I mean I liked it but didn't love it.

3. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
Read this for school. Freaky book. I'm kinda surprised they let this one be required reading especially in middle school.

4. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
School again. I actually liked this one a lot even though it was slow at times.

5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
This one wasn't from school. Surprise, surprise. My mom actually forced me to read Harry Potter. Yeah, I wanted nothing to do with it. Go figure because, hello, it's only my favorite series EVER.

6. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Read this for school. Twice. Yeah. Hated it. But the movie was actually good. I'm talking about the Leonardo DiCaprio one, not the old version.

7. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
I read this one for school and didn't like it very much.

8. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
I read this for school again. I love the Chronicles of Narnia, the books and the movies.

9. Holes by Louis Sachar
I love, love, love this book. I read it for school and am so glad I did. The movie's actually better though (in my opinion).

10. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
This book is sooo good. I related to this one so well. I read Walk Two Moons for school as well.

So, there you have it. My first Top Ten Tuesday. How'd I do?
 photo b2signature_zps8268ed47.jpg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Brianna's Book Buzz 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis