Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TTT = Top Ten Scariest Looking Book Covers


Top Ten Scariest Looking Book Covers

In no particular order,


1. What's up with the girl's really pale legs? Kinda creepy if you ask me.

2. Project 17's cover goes with the book. It's set in a old haunted mental asylum if I remember correctly. So, yeah.

3. I haven't read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown yet but I plan to. That cover, what with the creepy pale hand?


4. Really? A creepy hand again.

5. Okay, do I really need to say anything about Sleepless when you look at it? *shudder*

6. UnWholly is the sequel to our favorite creepy hand cover at #4, Unwind. I think this one is scarier.

7. Masquerade is not as scary but if you look at it long enough you start to think stop staring at me in that unnervingly, creepy way.

8. This one's a little scary but I kinda like it.

9. That's one ugly cover.


10. Why are there a ton of scary book covers with body parts that are really pale? 
 photo b2signature_zps8268ed47.jpg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Brianna's Book Buzz 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis