Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TTT = Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On


Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On



1. I loved The Lightning Thief so I can't wait until I read this one.

2. Two things: vampires and Katie Maxwell. 'Nuff said.

3. I thought Claudia Gray's Spellcaster was just okay but I'm hoping Steadfast is better.


4. I thought My Fair Godmother was such a cute and funny read. So, naturally I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel.

5. You can't really go wrong with Gena Showalter's books so I'm looking forward to Unraveled.

6. I haven't read the first Dark Guardian book in a long time but I still want to read Full Moon.


7. Blue Bloods was just okay but I think it has potential to be a good series. That's why Masquerade's on  my list.

8. I'm a little curious to see what happens in Captivate because honestly I thought Need was a little odd. 

9. This one's about Helen of Troy. I really like Greek mythology and liked the first book so why not?

10. Oooh, I'm so excited for The Immortal Crown. Let's just say I'm a HUGE fan of Richelle Mead's books.
 photo b2signature_zps8268ed47.jpg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Brianna's Book Buzz 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis