Tuesday, May 27, 2014

TTT - Top Ten Books I Want To Own


 

This week's topic is a freebie. So, I chose to share my top ten books I want to own. I don't own many books. (I know, surprising right?) That's just because books are so expensive and for that reason only, I borrow books from friends or just get them at the library. My list is mostly top ten book series I want to own (I don't know it just worked out that way). In no particular order..

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Obsidian (Lux, #1)Isle of Night (The Watchers, #1)Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1)Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)The Fault in Our StarsThe Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Series)
I can't believe I don't own this series. I need it in my life. I did buy Spirit Bound though about a month ago. I'm definitely adding the rest soon!

Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Series)
I read the first two books about a month ago and totally fell in love. I'm now reading the third book, Opal. This series is a must read which means that it's a must buy.

The Watchers by Veronica Wolff (Series)
This is not just another vampire series. This is a kickass, survival of the fittest vampire series. I need to get this pronto.

Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill (Series)
I love, love, love this one. It's not just about vampires but about a lot of other paranormals. I love how Chloe Neill fits politics into this series. I only own one book, Hard Bitten, but hope to get the rest.

Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost (Series)
Jeaniene Frost can write a kickass vampire novel. I love Cat and Bones!

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (Series)
I don't know why I don't own these books! They're at the top top of my favorites list.

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare (Series)
The same goes for the prequel to the Mortal Instruments. Can I just say WILL HERONDALE.

Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa (Series)
Another vampire series but seriously I need these in my life. I actually won the last book in the trilogy, The Forever Song, in a giveaway so I was veeeerrrrryyyy excited about that. Now I just need the first two.

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (Series)
I finished reading Crash Into You recently and it got me really wanting to get all of these books. They're amazing.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan (Series)
I only read and own (my cousin gave it to me) The Lightning Thief but I liked it so much that I want the whole series.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Standalone)
I came close to buying this book. I totally should have.

The Buzz:

What are some books that you want to own?

 photo b2signature_zps8268ed47.jpg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Brianna's Book Buzz 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis